Once you've paid for your plan, you can be sure that neither your loved ones nor your estate will be asked for a penny more for the services within our control - as listed in your plan paperwork - as long as your requirements do not change and we carry out your funeral. Contributions from yourself can also be added towards third party costs outside of our control - such as cremation/burial costs and medical fees.
Advantages of a C. W. Mottram Funeral Plan:
- The option of payment by easy monthly instalments over 1-5 years.
- The funds are administered by a Ecclesiastical Planning Services to ensure your money is secure.
- The opportunity to pre-select us as your funeral director, therefore providing your family with access to professional support and advice at the time of need.
- The freedom to alter your arrangements at any time (there may be more to pay if you add additional services and features).
- A full refund if you cancel your plan in writing within 30 days (after 30 days the management fee will be deducted from the refund).